Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Get'cha head in the game






















I just had to post this picture. (Yes, HSM is one of my guilty pleasures). Now onto the entry.

My mind’s been flying all around. Not in a scatterbrained type of way, but more of an inability to set my priorities. There’s just so many things I want to do, to focus on, to give my 100% to. I want to go all out on different things all at the same time, but the fact is, I can only give 100% of myself at a time, because there’s only one me!

Wanting to do so much is obviously doing me more harm than good. It’s debilitating me. It’s making my thoughts disorganized and my words incoherent. It sucks.

So in an effort to recognize what my priorities should be, I thought of writing about those things that have pumped my adrenaline, released my endorphins, or just simply made me whisper a word of thanks to the high heavens.

Expect the next series of posts to come from the optimistic, level-headed side of me.

Note:
Thank you, Patty, for encouraging me to write about the happy stuff.
Thanks, Miel, for reminding me how much a whiner I can be.

1 comment:

  1. Strange. I was had a conversation about my boss last night about the concept of multi-tasking. Truth is, we can't be doing so many things at the same time. It's true, you can have your mind 100% on 1 thing at a time. Agree completely...so many things to do in this lifetime. Before you know it, so little time. I look forward to the next entries!

    ReplyDelete