Wednesday, January 2, 2008

water-bearer or sea goat?

A break from the long posts. Came across this funny quiz on blogthings. I've always believed I was a true-blue Aquarian, but the results claim otherwise!

The quiz tests: WHAT SIGN SHOULD YOU BE?

My result: YOU SHOULD BE A CAPRICORN



What's good about you: hard working and ambitious, you're practically a guaranteed success (really now!)

What's bad about you: you can be unforgiving toward people who fail you (i want to deny this, but it may be in my subconscious, right?)

In love: you're very picky (i'd like to think i just have a well-defined preference), but extremely devoted to the one you choose

In friendship, you're: likely to be a good friend but expect a lot in return (hmmm...this is making me wonder...)

Your ideal job: rock climber (whoa!), sculptor, or practitioner of black magic

Your sense of fashion: preppy (hardly!!) and put together

You like to pig out on: meat and potatoes

*Words in parenthesis supplied by me. Was amused by those!

3 comments:

  1. arcangel: daplis....saan, tingin mo? :-)

    eli: happy new year din! oi nagiipon na po ako ng aluminum cans ha! hehe

    ReplyDelete