Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Early Morning Laugh Trip

Nagising ako sa malakas na kalabit ni M. Ang lakas ng kalabit, at may kasabay pang sutsot ng "Pssshhhttt!"

Dead-ma lang ako dahil sa isip-isip ko, Hay naku, sleep-talking na naman si mokong, and I continue lying down, avoiding any movement so as not to wake him. (Yes, I was curious to see how this sleep-talk would turn-out).

I let a few moments pass then he goes at it again, this time in a louder voice: "Pssshhhttt! Pussy*!!"

I suppress my giggles and continue to pretend to be asleep.

Another few seconds pass....then he finally turns away from me and mutters, "Tsk! (May) topak."

...

That's when I burst out laughing.

Hayup. AKO PA ANG MAY TOPAK!!!

M is awakened by my sudden laughter, and he ends up laughing out loud himself.

It was about 5:28 AM.

We laugh for about a minute, then fall back to sleep.


---------------------
*Do not be offended by the word "Pussy", as M was referring to a person when he said it. We have a climber-friend who is nicknamed Pussy, and in his dream he thought that I was that friend.



1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...the simple joys of married life ;)

    ReplyDelete